CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 13, 2012

Tool #6




I created this online bulletin board on Wallwisher.com to use in my classroom to have my reading groups respond to their book club book. Sometimes members of the book club can be shy to share, so this is a way for them to write their thoughts about the book, and to check each other's comprehension of the book.

I also went to TodaysMeet.com and created a meeting where I left them a question, and then the students can have an online discussion about the question.

http://todaysmeet.com/greengroupBookClub

I think my students will enjoy using this technology to discuss their book, and the students will be more willing to share their thoughts and be more engaged in READING! =)

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how it goes with today's meet. We've used it in meetings, but I've never tried it with kids.

    ReplyDelete