CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tool #4

Google Docs can be easily used in my classroom!  I created a document to collaborate with my teaching partner to share reading levels and guided reading groups. I think my 4th grade team can easily use Google apps for lesson plans, road maps, collecting data, etc. I can also use the Google apps for students to use during their book club chats to write their minutes of their weekly meeting. I think the students will enjoy typing their minutes in a Google doc =).

2 comments:

  1. Great idea - each book club could have a netbook to work with. (If using an iPad, it would be easiest to use a Google Form - everyone might enjoy that as well. I'd be happy to help you set one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids will love that! You can take the form that they have to complete already and make it into a doc or a form for them. I can just see them now using the tools to do it! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete