CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Post #11

1. My favorite tools are- 
  • Google Docs 
  • Wallwisher
  • Storybird 
  • TikaTok
  • Blogger  
I plan to use these tools in my literacy workstations for students to create their own stories, respond to  books, discuss books, and track their book club minutes. 

2. As I'm finishing up the 11 tools I have learned quite a lot about how learning and teaching is changing.  Browsing different websites and blogs I have gained a lot of ideas. I have learned ways of how to implement technology and products my students can create for Language Arts and Social Studies. 

3. Unexpected outcomes I had were- 
  • I didn't realize how easy writing and creating a blog would be. 
  • How many websites there are for students to create their own story/book.  
  • How many apps on the iPad the students can use for language arts (vocabulary, puppets theatre, making videos, etc). 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've learned so much! I am anxious to see what your kids come up with. Congrats! You are finished with the tools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your ideas for literacy connections!!

    ReplyDelete