CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tool #2

I visited 5 blogs and enjoyed reading other's point of views, thoughts, and ideas. My favorite blog that I visited was Mrs. Cassidy's classroom blog. She is so creative with the different activities in her classroom and  what I loved the most is that her students also have blogs where they post their own projects and/or assignments. After viewing the other blogs I think it is great to participate in an online community where you can learn from other teachers. Reading other people's comments shows me that we have the same thoughts or that teacher's have different opinions about how to do something or teach something. I don't mind sharing in the comments I leave because they are just my thoughts as if I was sharing with my teammates. I'm looking forward to visiting other blogs.

The comment I posted on Mrs.Cassidy's blog-
Looks FUN!! I'm excited for the new iPad's we are getting in the fall for my classroom. How fun integrating learning and technology!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment